Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall into the Kitchen!

This is a celebrated time of year in New England- the short-lived season of Autumn. We New Englanders squeeze as many activities as we can into these few weeks to fully embrace the season; once those leaves fall, snow is sure to follow! Apple picking, drinking warm cider, hiking in the colored mountains, and my favorite- baking!

Photo courtesy of Franconia Notch Chamber of Commerce
Normally I have a good balance in my kitchen of healthy meals and delicious baked goods- but be ready to be bombarded with great- smelling recipes that will fill your house with the warmth of sugary Fall.

I also love trying new recipes- so send me your Fall Favorite and I will try it out in my kitchen-- giving you full credit for the find once I post the deliciousness online!



No comments:

Post a Comment